JMX Consoles, SNMP Consoles in Ease
- Looking to build a JMX Console to expose your web
application management information ?
- Do you want to give a consistent and usable interface
for your Application administrator ?
- Do you want to have an affordable and quick solution
for your Java Application Management requirements
- Take corrective actions when some application metric
crosses a threshold ?
- Want reports to meet SLAs ?
If your answer to any of the above questions is 'Yes', then
What ManageEngine® Applications Manager can do ?
ManageEngine® Applications Manager can help monitor and manage
Java/J2EE Applications that expose management information
via Java Management Extensions (JMX). Through the Applications
Manager Web Client, you can view performance statistics and
other user metrics. With the help of threshold profiles and
pattern matching capabilities, application administrators
can be alerted via e-mail, SMS etc when the application becomes
Support for executing JMX MBean Operations and custom scripts
help administrators to take corrective actions when the application
becomes critical. Out-of-the-box reports help provide the
added trending information to manage your application efficiently.
Benefits using this tool :
- Comprehensive production monitoring tool at a fraction
of the cost, it takes to build one.
- Support for JMX Notifications, MBeans, MBean Operations,
- Measure how an application's performance changes
- Monitor all application resources like application servers,
databases and underlying system on a day to day basis.
ManageEngine® Applications Manager provides out-of-the-box
support for the below JMX environment.
- JMX 1.2 / JDK 1.5 / MX4J - RMI Connector
- WebLogic JMX
- JBoss JMX
- WebSphere JMX
- AdventNet JMX Agent- RMI Adapter
For information on other options in monitoring custom applications,
refer to FAQ.
Blog on : AppManager Now Speaks French,German & Spanish
Last week, we rolled out our latest update ManageEngine Applications Manager 7.3.This release is special to us - reason: It carries the French, German & Spanish editions of Applications Manager. ..... read full blog